The City of Seattle is making progress on the next Comprehensive Plan - Seattle 2035 - which will guide how the city grows. After months of community meetings and planning sessions, they have just released the draft environmental impact statement (DEIS).
There are many ways to get engaged on the Draft EIS and they need your participation! There are several ways to add your input:
- Go to seattle2035.publicmeeting.info to participate in the DEIS online open house and take the survey
- Share seattle2035.publicmeeting.info via your social media pages and to your email lists
- Attend the DEIS Open House and Public Hearing to chat with us in-person, ask questions, view project informational materials or testify. Details for the event are below:
Seattle 2035 DEIS Open House and Public Hearing
Date/time: May 27, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Bertha Knight Landes Room, Seattle City Hall, 600 4th Ave., Seattle, WA 98104
· Other ways you can submit formal feedback on the Draft EIS include:
- Email: Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Mail comments to the City of Seattle Department of Planning and Development, Attn: Gordon Clowers, 700 5th Ave., Suite 2000, PO Box 34019, Seattle, WA 98104
They are accepting feedback on the Draft EIS via the online survey and formal comments to the DEIS now through June 18. Thank you for your continued engagement, and for helping connect with your communities. You can follow the comprehensive plan on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on upcoming events and the latest project news!