GSBA has a 30-year history with Pride and we have long used it to get our most well-known product, the GSBA Guide & Directory, into the hands of the public. Join us during the Pride festivities and get your name out to our membership and to the public at large!
More than 80 GSBA members will get to strut their stuff while unveiling this year's spectacular 32nd edition of the most widely used and distributed LGBT Directory in the Puget Sound Region. GSBA members and volunteers hand out thousands of Guides to outstretched arms during the course of Pride weekend.
If you are interested in volunteering please let us know today.
Pride Activities- June 23
1. Staff the GSBA booth at Capitol Hill Pride Festival (Saturday, June 23; shifts available between 10 am - 7 pm)
2. Hand out Guides at Seattle Men's Chorus/Seattle Women's Chorus (6:30 pm Friday June 22 or 6:30 Saturday June 23)
Seattle Pride Parade- June 24
4th Avenue, Downtown (9 am - 1 pm)
1. Kick those legs with the famous GSBA Briefcase Brigade during the downtown Pride Parade. Only 24 spots are available, and they fill up quickly, so sign up now!
2. Walk with GSBA contingent and pass out Guides to the thousands of out stretched arms lining the 4th Avenue parade route
3. Flex your muscles and hand out Guides from the truck to the volunteers in the parade
Pride Festival - June 24 after the parade
Seattle Center (1 pm - 7 pm)
Staff the GSBA booth during one of three shifts:
12-3 pm (including set-up)
4:30-7 pm (help with breakdown and GSBA will buy you pizza!)
Contribute to the GSBA Scholarship Fund and Cheer on the Seattle Storm!
Seattle Storm Game, Key Arena
Staff the GSBA booth and at this special Pride home game, where the Seattle Storm will donating $5 to the GSBA Scholarship Fund from every single ticket sold. Come cheer on your hometown girls and support the next generation of LGBT and allied leaders!
What are you waiting for? Sign up to walk with the GSBA or staff the booth at the festival and get a GSBA Pride T-shirt. Simply email JessicaS@thegsba.org to let us know the times you are available. Don't forget to give your T-shirt size!