GSBA Member RD House Real Estate and Property Management is hiring!
Property Management Office Assistant
We are a small and rapidly growing property management and brokerage office, looking for a skilled office assistant to assist in the daily function of our busy office. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, has a keen attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment. This position offers convenient hours, a great Belltown location, and excellent opportunities for growth. The position is part time (20-30 hrs/week) to start.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to answer phone, email and walk-in inquiries from a range of customers, clients and vendors.
· Strong customer service skills to effectively handle a variety of client and tenant situations effectively.
· Earnest attention to detail
· Extremely organized
· Able to effectively handle multiple demands at the same time
· Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications
· Demonstrated Customer Service experience or aptitude
· Demonstrated business writing skills
$12.00/hour, with commission sharing potential.
Please email your resume along with a letter outlining your experience with the skills and qualifications above to firstname.lastname@example.org