Governor Gregoire Confirmed Her Attendance!
Moderating the Forum will be Deborah Brandt, former KUOW morning anchor. Governor Christine Gregoire will be attending as well as candidates for Superintendent of Public Instruction, 8th Congressional District, 36th Legislative District, and spokespeople for the Death with Dignity Initiative have been invited.
Confirmed races include: Governor's race, 8th Congressional District, Superintendent of Public Instruction and Death With Dignity Act.
Unconfirmed race: 36th Legislative District - Pos 1.
- DATE: Wednesday, September 10, 2008
- TIME: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- LOCATION: Westin Hotel
- ADDRESS: Downtown Seattle, 1900 Fifth Ave, Seattle, WA
- EVENT CONTACT #: 206-363-9188
- EVENT COST: Individual Registration: $30.00 - Members; $35.00 - Non Members; Walk-Ins are $10.00 more at the door
- REGISTER: Register Online Now, or call (206) 363-9188.
Thank you to our September Luncheon Sponsor, McKinley Irvin. We hope to see you there!